10-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #64
T111
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover, Aud

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsquared View Post
Another one of these? My god... .
The funny thing is that I'm a BMW fan, I owned f30s before I turned them in because I believed steering vibration to be unacceptable for 50K plus vehicles. I've owned multiple BMWs in the past and quite enjoy the brand. I just can't stand people saying BMWs are "better" when the evidence on the performance data says otherwise. Even the reviewer in Head2Head comments that the S4's steering and feel is better. It just bothers me when people on trash talk the S4 as some piece of crap when it is not in the slightest because they own BMWs and refuse to give other cars a chance. I own an S63 AMG and I'll be the first to say it doesn't really handle well at all because that is the way it is. I'm not convincing myself that just because I bought the sedan that doesn't perform as well as the competitor that my car is still better. I bought the AMG because its a hotrod and sounds amazing, if I had wanted a handler I would have purchased a panamera turbo. It would be better if there was no trash talking competitors that make really great vehicles.

Last edited by T111; 10-21-2012 at 09:50 PM..
Appreciate 0