08-29-2018, 05:42 PM   #22
FaRKle!
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328d Wagon, M2 Comp, i4 eD35

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSF Cooling View Post
There are other companies out there who have made objective videos proving the performance of the CSF radiator.
You should link them. Aside from my comparison vs my stock IC, all I've seen are highly suspect tests where the results provided financial incentives for the tester or had manufacturer influcence. Everybody knows an aftermarket IC will do better than stock, but a question answered here is how do a couple aftermarket units compare against each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSF Cooling View Post
Watch the video to the end, and you can see with the intercooler + stage 1 remap gained 33.1 whp.. Don't see other companies with data like this to support their products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKNE1oGqmbw
How much of that 33.1hp is due to the remap and how much is due to the IC? The 2.3hp increase at stock with just the IC is pretty much within the noise IMO. More importantly, how close does the airflow being sent through the IC on the dyno match that in real world driving (on the street and track)? That's a huge contributing factor. The dyno results really don't say anything about your IC compared to how much it promotes the remap.

Last edited by FaRKle!; 08-29-2018 at 05:48 PM..
Appreciate 3
Johnny2501044.00
AmuroRay2282.50