View Single Post
      01-04-2016, 11:42 AM   #12
dsad1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
get an x5m and debage it,(better yet put the lowest model badging on it) don't get the red interior and get space grey no one is the wiser. Why cant you have nice things unless you are doing something illegal then i would say go the explorer route.

you are not buying a bright lime green lambo....grow a sack..hater going to hate... or if you want to fool everyone get the sports car and a 92 civic for your meetings....(you mean how you are embezzling from the company)

PM me! I want to know why you can be seen as doing well, maybe you have well off parents that give you 100k for christmas every year or blood money...fuck it life is short
Lol, nothing illegal, I am in real estate. It's just harder to get deals done when people think you are already well off. Especially in the areas we invest in. I do have other vehicles to enjoy, that is why I am slowly coming off the "performance" suv idea.

It would be nice to have a daily car that is also fun to drive in a sport sense, but not really necessary in any way.
Appreciate 0