View Single Post
      07-19-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
txnewbie
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 328i soon

My experience with SA

Ok guys I wanted your take. I got on this thread when I decided to get the F30. I became excited, geeked out, read a lot and learned about tracking the car etc... After I asked them to place the order and they told me it had been placed I asked my SA for the VIN, or order no. He did not get back to me for 3-4 days. I asked him again after 2 days I believe. He told me the information was not available. At that point I texted him asking if he was lying about ordering it. He calls me and literally tells me he is not sure what he can do to make me happy, he is trying his best to make me happy and it just seems like I won't be happy. Really? You dont respond to me for several days and then lie about something and you wonder. Anyhow a quick call to the Sales Manager, I got the info in 5 minutes from the sales manager(oh that is what triggered the call from SA saying he is not sure what he can do to make me happy).... Even got the scheduled production week.

Ok another week or two later I got concerned that the order may have had a mistake with trim/accent because when I emailed the spec to myself via the online configurator it got the accents wrong. I contact SA, he tells me there is nothing to worry about their ordering guy does a great job there wont be a problem. He does not give me a vehicle inquiry report, he does even think about it etc...

Fast Forward now. Car is delivered. I had ordered everest grey interior, silver trim black accent. He sent a few pics, wrong accent(has silver trim red accent. The red strip was something I did not like when I first saw the car. I mention it (all via text and photo sent via text) His response, (my name), It's really sick. That is it. No apology, no we can take care of it. Just *subtext* 'why are you being difficult it looks great'...

Anyhow just curious what you guys thought. I am annoyed, thinking about talking with Sales Manager as it has made my experience a little crappier.
Appreciate 0