10-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #12
AMJAM
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2013 Alpine 328I MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitan View Post
Can someone enlighten me how much it cost to do them?? Assuming for new car(Paint correction still needed?)? and the cost of a used car? which needs paint corrections maybe.

Alot have quoted like $500 on average for opticoat but I'm assuming thats just paint protection without any paint correction(Generally for new cars). I would assume paint correction would cost about $400-$500 depending how bad the paint is(generally for used cars)?

Please help to clarify this cost?
It depends on the car and customer. I would talk to Scott at Superior Shine flick him an email. Scott's prices include stage 1 paint correction. Some cars need stage 2 and 3 as well. My car needed a few stages especially the B Pillars thanks to my BMW dealer buggering them. It took Scott over an hour just to get those right. I don't know Scott is an artist I wouldn't use anyone else everyone I have referred him to has been bowled over by the results. The other thing is he comes to you which just makes life so easy as the coating needs at least 6 hours to cure. Longer if you want to layer it up which you can.