View Single Post
      10-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #51
ToyotaBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Whitetintedwindows

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker View Post
Yea, me too. Shocking that Audi is not up there.. I see SO MANY of them.
BMW NA is much larger company hence have a much larger dealer network. You must live in a big city so you see many around but when I drive through the USA and some of the smaller towns you will never see one as there simply aren't any dealerships around. I know some guys on the Audi forums who have to drive over 200miles just to get to a dealership.

The above combined with much more aggressive BMW Financial Lease rates make it much more attractive for people who want to lease a luxury car. That said looking at the big cities and Audi's sales numbers you will see that Audi is gaining momentum in North America. Don't forget the A4 is at end of cycle and the new A4 will be out by the end of next year.

The two points make a difference when comparing Audi sales worldwide and US sales. That said BMW is definitely on a upward sales this year due to the launch of the new vehicles. Audi and MB will be launching their new cars in the next two years. The Germans never launch the competitive cars in the same year wonder if this is all co-ordinated.

Last edited by ToyotaBMW; 10-16-2013 at 02:47 PM..
Appreciate 0