View Single Post
      12-13-2023, 05:59 AM   #16
Ennoch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 335D XDrive

I'm in the process of idly house hunting the moment as I want to be further north in the next 18 months. One of the major pieces I'm looking for is the absolute minimum of a double garage, preferably bigger. One house I came across the other day is a working croft with about 250m2 of sheds and barns. Unfortunately it's a) a little early and b) just a bit too far in the wrong direction from Inverness (east rather than west), but man that sort of thing would be perfect. I don't want a collection of expensive cars but I would like to have more than I currently do, and have the space to work on them. Plus that would make an epic space to have a home bouldering wall for training too. Currently everything outdoor sport related, bike related and model/collectible related is crammed into the office or the loft, and the 1500 books I've got are mostly stacked triple deep in the corner too. It would be nice to be able to have all the outdoor kit somewhere on its own and then all the dirty/greasy/mechanical stuff in a workshop. I'm a lot more fussed about the size of the sheds and workshop potential than I am the size of the house! That would also make my mate happy as he could get rid of the Midget shell he's currently storing for me...and it would give me proper space to start building it up, and of course collecting more big equipment to 'help' with that!
Appreciate 2
danb19791959.50
crAbb1229.50