08-28-2016, 04:16 PM   #10
Groundpilot
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135I DCT , e92 M3 DCT, Audi A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyasaxa View Post
Also, it appeared that during the red flag Christian Horner was trying to tell him that Vettel had no room. It was hard to hear, but it did sound like Horner was almost scolding Max. Anyone catch that?

Max's moves on Kimmy were out of bounds too. Kid is obnoxious. Just like his crash at Monaco. Little kid is dangerous and keeps crossing the line. He's a brat.

/rant
I have to agree. If he continues driving that way, he is going to lose respect from other drivers which is not good for his reputation in the future.
Very talented kid but he starts to show some arrogance very early in his career.
As for the accident at the start, he could have easily avoided that incident by backing off a little bit, as even Ray Charles could see there was no room for him.
Kimi was sandwiched between him and Vettel and had no way to avoid the contact.
Vettel on the other hand, could have avoided it by simply giving more room to Kimi, his teammate. Instead, he turned into him and that was the main reason for that accident IMO.
I understand that avoiding contact sometimes means giving up track position, but its better than possibly be out of the race, especially in the very beginning of it.
Appreciate 1
hoyasaxa691.00