03-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #14
malc410326
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '12 MB SLK 350 & '12 BMW 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
If you don't mind the high mileage on the X5, you should certainly do it, it's a beautiful car imho. However, I calculated that, with an average of 10K miles per year, it saves us about $150, maybe up to $200 per month in gas alone with the F30, which I think is quite a lot

My wife was actually the one who wanted to see it before buying it (shes local so perhaps that's why lol), I think I would've bought it without seeing. However, they had a Mojave w/ beige 5 series on the shelf (they stack their stock lol) and pulled it out for her to see if she liked it. Idk what we would've gone with if she didn't see it or liked it lol

But, in the end, I do have to say the grey one looks very good there together with the silver Benz in your garage
That may be the main issue re: the X5....The high mileage. And I also have seen pics of the Range Rover Evoque. I guess its in the 'eyes of the beholder', but I think the Evoque is quite stunning. But then after purchasing our first Bimmer I feel.... hahaha!! I really am looking forward to seeing your Mojave pics. That Mojave metallic will be shining fiercely in the Hawaiian sun. I'm sure this will be the facial expressions you will encounter: !

Thanks for the compliments bro! Cheers!
Appreciate 0