View Single Post
      11-10-2017, 02:51 AM   #1
Dr Forinor
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 335d

REVIEWED: KW Street Comfort fitted (with other bits n bobs)

I had the KW Street Comforts fitted to the car yesterday, Ferodo DS2500 pads, Tarox stainless steel brake lines (and obviously brake fluid change (DOT 4)) and the 15mm rear ARB also.

As far as driving goes, I have only had a chance to go back home from the garage last night, and to work this morning so isn't a great deal. Tomorrow evening I will be going on a much longer drive, hopefully be able to test it out a little better.

On initial observations;

- Rear ARB: Can't really tell much, I haven't been over 25mph

- Ferodo DS2500: They haven't even bedded in yet and already they are performing much better than the standard pads, really can't wait until they are fully bedded in. They do have a squeal which I'm not a fan of, but if they give me better braking performance then I'll live with it.

- KW Street Comfort: The damping has been set to exactly mid way on all corners, and it seems to be damping slightly better than the original suspension I had (adaptive with SE springs). Control seems to be good.

I will update this thread after tomorrow's drive

Comparison pictures of before and after;

BEFORE

AFTER

Coding. LED Front Fogs. DIY Driver Glovebox. KW Street Comfort. 15mm Rear ARB. Tarox SS Brake Lines. Motorwerks Remap. DIY Rear 12v Socket. M Performance Discs. Tarox Strada Pads. Spacers (10mm & 12mm). Head Unit USB Cable. Rear Diffuser. Rear Light Tints. Non RFTs.

Last edited by Dr Forinor; 11-12-2017 at 03:10 AM..
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13346.00