View Single Post
      06-05-2018, 05:24 PM   #31
Ajs_435d
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 435d m sport m performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeadam View Post
blimey you read too many forums lol. Ok ill let you tell the tuner his job then and say guy online says he has some tips for you...jeezzz aways one on a forum that waffles on zzz, im sorry but YES it is down to intercooler and yes down to tweaked map as clearly running way more torque and bhp than before IC FACT, plus many tuners recommend the IC for stage two, so u need to let them all know they are in the wrong..,read into all the science you want but its FACT, ive been tuning my cars petrol and diesel german and jap since 1989 thanks so i do know a few things . If you think its a crap result getting 410 bhp from a car normally running 310 then i apologise. and bow to your great wisdom.
Wow just brilliant I think I your missing the point here, I'm not saying your tuner is bad nor done a crap or power output poor but I didn't expect you to given your poor reply.

I had to laugh here as a few people know me on here....

I don't read forums I have a business that... Ta Dah tunes cars and I write maps from scratch not someone who buys maps flashes them and has no idea about their contents/dabbles and changes multipliers. A tuner will always generally recommend something because guess what surprise surprise... You get commission and additional income. What's the science I'm intrigued explain to me?

What's your experience in writing maps, flow testing, injector testing and intercooler testing? I'm wiling to bet virtually all none. I never said it was poor getting 410 from a 310 car? I also work for a car manufacturer.

You obviously took great offence whilst you have no experience or technical comments to support anything you say. I never said it wouldn't improve things I'm saying I'm wiling to bet you won't get 16bhp purely from an intercooler because the tests dyno are flawed somewhat.

May next time you'll think before you a) jump to conclusions b) argue a point with no real merit other than saying I'm a dabbler/tinkerer c) not back it up with any technical knowledge and most importantly d) don't take great offence ffs lol e) have sensible discussions and stop jump to conclusions.

Come on mate I like you've tried it and tried to do a before and after but fuck me lol. Never said it was bad or wouldn't improve the car, it's the delta I don't believe.

Last edited by Ajs_435d; 06-05-2018 at 05:48 PM..
Appreciate 3