11-29-2014, 04:48 PM   #16
Jimminez
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASP1987
Hey OP i am in similar situation as i just purchased a 2015 435i xDrive M Performance edition and i want to eliminate the wheel gap and drop it a bit but from reading through the forums the spring method seems hit or miss as it just compromise the ride.

I am very new to the forums and and making any suspension modifications and my understand is with the DHP system on the car the dampening of the shocks adjusts depending on your driver mode selected (comfort/sport) and if you installed KW V1 you would lose that auto adjustment but they make a V3 that will retain this feature and lower your car?

I have attached the link below for what i think is the write set, let me know if this looks correct..

http://www.kw-store.com/products/kw-...it-v3-299.html

Any advice or info from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
The V3 provide manual dampening and rebound only and are linked to the function of the car. The EDC equipped reference is a cancellation unit that prevents dash error codes.

I believe even the DCC sets still function independently of the BMW system and require a button to be installed to provide three different suspension settings, unless they've recently changed and now can be integrated.

Past - F31 M Sport Estoril Blue - Thread - Pic

Current - 2021 Audi RS6 Avant
Appreciate 0