10-16-2019, 09:00 AM   #34
Hooded
Banned
England
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleaiw1 View Post
ey up its been a while since someone called me lad...

I don't for one second think the police will investigate. However, should an insurance company wish to challenge a claim and investigate they will most definitely look for your footprint on social media and similar places such as forums to see what you have been saying.

That ok for ya, lad?
‘Belt up man’ doesn’t have the same ring to it

I think some people worry too much about things that’s are really unlikely to ever happen. Sometimes You have to take a few small risks to get by in this unfair world we live in .. who dares wins and all that.

For the record I never said I haven’t declared any mods myself, my insurance quotes are much much lower and fairer than the OP’s with or without mods. Actually I never told the OP not to declare either, I simply made a passing comment replying to teaspoon that if he wasn’t the first owner of the car he could play dumb. How many people are driving around in second hand modded cars and don’t even know?

I must admit though that if my quotes were as ridiculous as the OP’s I would consider the option of playing dumb to the insurance about mods.
Appreciate 0