Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: IX,G07

Garage List
2020 X7  [10.00]
X5  [8.50]
IX  [8.00]
Comfort- The small bumps and road imperfections are soaked up nicely. The front suspension takes speedbumps etc with greater comfort than stock, the rear takes it with a 'whump' ie the rebound is much faster but I havent sat in the back bnot sure about comfort levels in the back but front is sweet.
When in low speed in a pothole the shock absorption is excellent and sometimes cannot feel a thing but in mid speeds sometimes the same potholes there is a thud.

In high speed it is a different story road undulations etc would induce discomfort in stock setup with the acs b8 combo it is very composed.

Cornering- My car now is a different beast altogether. Body roll is down by around 70% and it is incredible. it was very uncomfortable with body roll before around tight corners/corners at high speed now there is no drama and I stay still and can focus on driving. It is excellent

Steering- This is where it has shown most improvement. The wishy washy feel is gone . The car goes where I want it to go and the slightest tuen of the steering wheel is associated witht he appropriate change in response. The tendency is topwards oversteer and it makes one appreciate how much understeer there was before and the numbness is now away.
Despite this there is no fishtailing as it is an x drive model the stability that I currently have for eg which turning at an incline on to a wet road is just amazing.

The F34 is a bulky car esp the 335 and the best you can do for it is to switch to michelin ps4 non runflats and then to get the ACS B8 combo. Trust me I am million miles away from how I used to 'put up with the car (road noise due to runflats and bounceiness bordering on beinga death trap in corners)

I am very satisfied and cannot stop smiling. me and my F34 are best of pals in the wet potholed roads of glasgow. I will keep this car until I know which way the looney environment band brigade takes us and will not commit to another buy until then.
Appreciate 0