04-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #176
mfear
South Florida Elite
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335i - Crimson Red/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxCritical View Post
Just curious, did you actually go through the lemon process (ie sending certified letters, last repair attempt, etc) or did BMW/Dealer go ahead and just let you exchange vehicles to keep a happy customer??
The last/only time I officially lemoned a car it was a long process (3 months or so).
Thanks!
Nah, they said we don't have to wait for the entire process, that they'll just switch/order a new car.

We might end up just keeping the 328.. we got the car back and it's SIGNIFICANTLY better.. these morons at the service center could have saved us BOTH a lot of inconvenience if they had just called me to tell me to come try out some of the things they did.. instead, they kept saying "we're working on it..we're working on it.." meanwhile, I didn't even get to see if what they did was helping, since they never told me to come try it out.. if I had tried this out, I would have been satisfied enough to just let it go.

That's what really gets me.. every one says I'm complaining, whining about the issue.. well if BMW had even given me a chance to see what they had done, this problem would have been water under the bridge two weeks ago -- instead they wouldn't let me near the car LOL

Appreciate 0