View Single Post
      02-02-2019, 06:54 AM   #88
SeanWRT
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & F87 M2

@Raymondo1234 I've seen and done many enough to know N55.

PS2+meth takes F20/22 to high 6s to 7s. Nothing else needed. I have a local Copenhagen buddy (M135i) does that just at 22psi. That car is incredible fast because it's lighter than many think.

Tuned a stock turbo FBO + meth M2, 430whp, 20psi taper to 18, high 8s in 100-200. This is our 'abuse car' we used to find M2 stock turbo limit.

Did one PS2 M2 on pump gas, STG2 OTS 400whp. Turn on meth and use Jb4 running 20psi, a high 7s car. Didn't dyno that setup, I'm sure it'd show 470+. Didn't push 22+psi, though hardware allows. My friend doesn't need more power, he tracks with me.

And countless middle 7s S55 car with just a BM3 OTS and 9.5s FBO M2 flashed.

No mention of my personal Dinan turbo and GP500 turbo tuning.

My experience with tuning all these cars is that when you have octane limit, easy way is either to have ethanol (which require bigger pump or PI) or to install meth. But meth is much more effective because it's cooling IAT and supporting fueling as well.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish pump upgrade improves power on pump gas. I'd pay double, triple money XDI/TTFS ask. I even tell Halim that I want to burn 2k just to give a try, knowing it's not helpful in my case. He advised against my proposal.

Man this is commercial and someone has a dog in this business. I'm a car enthusiast and I speak with what I know. That's all.