Dinan_Engineering
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkes View Post
Dear Dinan keyboard warrior

The question regarding EU spec models which include the F20 M135i has been answered. That said, will you sell me a piece of your lovely hardware for my 8/2012 M135i (has the pneumatic wastegate) with full warranty support? Do you forsee any issues in combination with the F20 M135i (meaning - if you will not support the warranty and I decide to buy anyway - will I have any problems)?

- Thanks, Niels

Update: Just read the header...ELECTRONIC wastegate
The mechanical wastegate has been available for months. This release just finally addressed the newer vehicles with electronic wastegate so in theory your car would be eligible, IN THEORY.

That said we don't get the 1 series in the states so it would be a complete guess as to whether it would function properly. My gut says it would but there may be some weird variable I am not thinking of. In terms of the warranty it is a slippery slope, and honestly I am not really sure of the international warranty guidelines. I will send you a PM of the individual you should contact at Dinan that would be able to answer those questions.
Appreciate 0