09-10-2015, 10:04 AM   #13
roxxor
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX50

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
Hey hrvojehk,

Hoping you can shed some light on how your wired up the center console switch.

This is the install instructions i followed:
Centre Console <-> ICM
PIN1 GN/GE(Green/Yellow) wire <-> PIN28
PIN2 GE/BL(Yellow/Blue) <---------> PIN6 should already be connected
PIN3 <-------------------------------> PIN13 should already be connected

The top button (traction control) & Sport/Comfort/Eco Mode button still work just fine, the switch lights up at night, however neither the camera buttons work. I don't have surround view yet, just the rear camera. I bought this switch so i wouldn't have to swap it out... Did you install any other wires for this switch?

I was also reading this thread over again... I never coded TRSVC even though everything is working except for this console switch. In fact, i found it to be a little odd my TRSVC didn't have an active folder or yellow CAFD that I could code. I didn't think much more about it b/c everything (except the center console switch) appears to be working so not sure how it could be working until i code the TRSVC.

I recently added the OEM trailer hitch in our X3 & I since i added this new module, I did the whole Detect CAF for SWE for that module to get everything working.. do i need to do this for TRSVC? Just wondering why any of this is working without that step being done???
Just as a quick thought, when you coded the car for the rear view camera did you make sure to apply the coding to the ICM module?
Appreciate 0