United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 435i Xdrive MSport

Garage List
2015 BMW 435XI  [0.00]
2009 Honda Civic  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tafmasterpl View Post
Hey guys i want to replace my current brakes+brake disc because my current disc’s are vibrating when im stopping and they look cool but they are very weak at breaking.
Which one do you recommend i thought about zimmerman or brembo(im living in Poland so it must be „buyable” in europe) I have M Sport brake here is my VIN:
F139235
They look like this:
View post on imgur.com

I want to preserve how „cool” they look so i want them to be drilled but better at breaking i’m not sure what i have now, but i suspect its some chinese crap because they look good but are very weak and previous owner installed them.
Please tell me your picks and what ur using i would want them to be drilled 370(i think its 370 take a look at pics) and it would be cool if they don’t make my whole wheels and caliper look so dusty and dirty after 2-3 brakes(thats how it’s right now )
I have the M Performance brakes in yellow that come with the 370mm rotors. I can't tell if you have the 370mm or 340mm, you would have the check the back of the caliper and look for the number "340" or "370." Typically the 370mm came with the M Performance brake kit, which could only be optioned on as an aftermarket upgrade. To keep the same rotor style you have now which has the riveted aluminum hat with the slots and dimples, you'd have to buy Brembo or OEM. I suggest sticking with the riveted style.