07-27-2020, 04:25 PM   #2
McBeemer
Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 335d Xd MSport Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly_P View Post
I'm looking for a bit of info and advice on lowering my 440i Gran Coupe. It's a 2017 M-Sport with adaptive suspension.

I'd like to keep the shocks so essentially looking at springs only, with mild lowering as its my daily driver. From various other posts i've read ACS springs are the way to go so happy to go down that route.

However pretty much every post i've found is about the x-drive 4 series, not RWD. The x-drives on ACS springs get more of a drop and there are lots of info + pictures of these, but very few on a RWD, especially with adaptive shocks.

So I guess i'm asking if any one has any pictures / reviews / lowering amount / info of a 4 series Gran Coupe, RWD with ACS springs, ideally with adaptive shocks. I've read so many posts but haven't been able to find what i'm looking for.

I haven't contacted Lorcan yet but sure he would have some good advice.

I'll also look to getting some hubcentric 10mm and 12mm Eibach spaces, used them on previous cars without any problems. Only recently got the car so just looking at this stage.
I think the reason why xdrives are more popular with ACS springs is beacause the drives use SE suspension, which is not as low as the rear wheel drive variants. The end result of ride height should be the same for either though

Gone: 2015 F31 320d M Sport Xdrive Auto
Appreciate 0