View Single Post
      08-13-2018, 12:34 PM   #14
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwarriors9 View Post
Sweet thanks for reply . . . After some further investigation I am going to opt for either the kw v1 and code out the edc not bother with the delete kit as so many people have said it’s a pain in the ass

Or

Bilstein b8 shocks as I already have some Eibach Pro springs I know I won’t be able to adjust the height but it should sit nice and be a much firmer ride over standard set up. The b8 shocks are 20mm shorter so along with the Eibach Pro springs is a perfect set up for each other. Again coding out th edc

On the EDC delete I have contacted a couple of coders and they have all said it’s a case of I puligging the module in the boot and just coding it out supposed to be very simple and a lot of the M3/M4 boys have done it
The shocks are 20mm shorter? Interesting, I've never heard that before.

If true, just keep in mind that 20mm could be pulled out of a few different places and won't necessarily equate to 20mm of lowering. It might be 20mm less shock travel.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0