11-08-2018, 02:59 AM   #102
NotGotABimmer23
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i touring - incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueislander View Post
Well that's what I am trying to get to... exact words are:

"The products are worked into your monthly payment and income from them supports the deal we are doing, it allows us to give the level of discount we are to get to 429pm"

But when I asked them to be removed as he said it was £1400 worth of paint and gap he said:

"If you want them removed it's 423pm"

So something in there isn't quite right. 1400 / 47 would take the monthlies down to bang on 400 a month, not 423. I get the feeling he's reducing them by their cost price rather than the price I am expected to pay if that makes sense?
He's reducing your dealer discount. He's saying the only way he can give you that level of dealer support is if you take the products. Ive had that before. We will give you the paint protection for free! Ie your invoice price goes up £500 and discount goes up by the same. In the past I have agreed to the deal and signed the contract then cancelled the gap, which I believe as a finance product you have 14 days to do so. The paint protection is obviously a different story. In effect your dealer support is £1400 (well £1100) less than the figures suggest.
Appreciate 1
teaston10994.50