View Single Post
      11-12-2018, 09:21 PM   #1
maduroz
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 340i xDrive

DINANTRONICS Elite V2 for the BMW B58

Does anyone have any info on this tune? At first I thought it was the Stage 2 Elite tune but that isn’t the case from what I read. My questions are; is this the Stage 2 tune which as I already stated I don’t think it is because it is less expensive and the output numbers are lower and it has only 4 plug-ins instead 8 like on the Stage 1, does this just replace the Stage 1 Elite tune because for that version there was a mppsk and non-mppsk versions this seems like it would be one version for both saving DINAN money.

Finally is there a true Stage 2 Elite tune coming out and why is the Stage 1 Elite not available anymore on DINANs website, only the v2 is available and if you want the Stage 1 mppsk or non mppsk it looks like you have to get it from a parts supplier who has it in stock.

I’m really confused as to what DINAN is doing so I’m trying to find out.

I tried calling them and got sick of being on hold, left a message. I spoke to a few tuning shops and this is so new they don’t have any info on it either.
MPPSK, DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner Stage 1 (MPPSK), K&N Air Filter, M-Sport, Adaptive Suspension, 6MT, MP Front Splitter, MP Kidney Grills, MP Steering Wheel, Stainless Pedals, CF Mirror Caps, CF Spoiler and CF and Alcantara MP Shifter and E-Brake

Traded in - 2010 BMW 335i xDrive, 6MT, Dinan Stage 1
Appreciate 0