The Wizard
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 335i xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34.50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackrite View Post
Any thoughts on how I can get this function back?
Since that album is new (nice to see a Bonobo fan), maybe give it some time to be included in the database?

Interesting thread - I've noticed the Gracenote logo, but never gave it a second thought. I mostly stream music from my iPhone or USB flash drive, and the majority of my music is tagged properly.
34.50...Thanks for your thoughts. The album is wonderful, as was the tour it documents. Always nice to "meet" another fan of Simon's.

I would think you correct if I hadn't had the same issue a week or so ago with an album that came out over two years ago. I realize neither of these albums I'm referencing would be in my car's native database due to their newness. However my confusion stems from other albums that were also released after my car's native Gracenote Database was issued (01/11) having pulled the Artist / Track data near instantly upon insertion.

It's as if some functionality, previously working, has ceased to. Either by fault or intent/expiration.

Thanks nonetheless! Someone on here knows what's wrong...just gotta get 'em to read this and respond!
'00 e46 323i *retired*
'84 e23 733i *retired*
Appreciate 0