09-07-2019, 05:40 PM   #95
mcintoshf30
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue46 View Post
Xdelete has posted on their Facebook page that F series development is in its final stages of testing and their goal is to release sometime in the next week or so. prices will start at $149.99 same as other models and will be available on both android and iOS provided you have an adapter to connect an ethernet cable to your device( can be purchased on Amazon cheap) if you purchase a license it is transferable between ios and android more info and features can be found on their facebook page and website Xdelete.app

as a side note to everyone. please keep in mind I am in no way affiliated with Xdelete,X-hp,and their creator. I'm simply someone relaying the message to our community because I think the technology is neat and it's cool to see companies modifying our vehicles. I definitely love my Xdrive and have been very impressed by it and am not saying Xdrive is bad.
Thanks everyone for your opinions this is exactly why I wanted to bring the info to this community!
FINALLY! There hasn't been an update from them in a long time. Can't wait to try it out!!
Appreciate 0