11-26-2019, 05:27 PM   #65
F36GC_NYC
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 EB 435GC xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridAWD View Post
I felt exactly the same way and that is why I went with the radar. Long story short, it will activate the camera when it sense an object within 15' of the car (or something like that). I don't disagree about having the battery pack as a nice add on but Im not sure if it's really needed with the radar. I never asked for clarification on that. Maybe Ill reach out to them and get their input.

Like I mentioned before, Im still all kind of new to it all and still testing everything out but Ill let you know how it pans out for me and maybe I can shed some more light for you lol
tbh, considering the $1000 deductible i have, it would have paid for the camera easily, however someone on this thread pointed out something very important, what IF the person steals the camera. LOL although it wasn't theft related my vandalism. they just wanted to intimidate me from parking there again.... lol but assuming it happens again, whats to stop someone from just stealing the camera.

if i wanted to have wifi backup i think i need to subscribe to a mobile hotspot and keep it in the car 24/7 which ends up being quite expensive as it is a recurring bill.

so now im rethinking the neo battery pack and my entire setup.

I know for sure i want a camera i just need to figure out what i want to go with and how much im willing to spend.
Appreciate 0