View Single Post
      09-04-2019, 11:58 PM   #1
sean2648
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i

FS: Rupes LHR21ES Bigfoot Polisher and many pads

Selling a new Rupes LHR21ES Bigfoot Polisher and many pads for it.

My wife decided to be very sweet and try and surprise me with a major gift for starting a new business. The only issue is she messed up royally and got the wrong polisher I was eyeing and obviously the wrong pads. We are beyond the return/exchange period where she got everything. I am really trying to get them to make an exception or at least just let me exchange them out but it's not looking promising.

So I am hoping there is someone out there who could benefit from this and get an awesome deal on a great polisher and a ton of pads for it. It really is enough to get you started and be good for a while. I own 2 other rupes polisher systems and love them, and a ton of their pads, can really speak for the quality. Really hate to take a hit on it just because I can't return it, but it is what it is.

Here is everything that I have coming with the polisher. All of it is new, still in the plastic sealed bags, untouched. All of these pads work specifically for the polisher.

7 Rupes Yellow Foam Pads
6 Rupes White Foam Pads
3 Rupes Green Foam Pads
2 Rupes Blue Foam Pads
2 Rupes UHS Grey Foam Pads
4 Lake Country CCS Yellow Foam Cutting Pads
4 Lake Country CCS Orange Light Foam Cutting Pads
4 Lake Country CCS Black Foam Finishing pads
4 Meguiars Microfiber Cutting Discs
4 Meguiars Microfiber Finishing Discs

Yes, 40 pads.

It is over $350 in pads, $320 for the polisher, again everything is new, in the box, in the bags, sealed.

Price is $550 obo. I don't mind shipping, buyer pays for shipping costs.

I will post some pictures tomorrow when I take some. Feel free to ask any questions.

Instagram /// Build Thread
Appreciate 0