11-18-2019, 08:59 PM   #2
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by estrada9707 View Post
Summary: Do you guys think I'm getting a good deal on a 2016 328i xDrive with 39k miles and factory warranty of 12months/11k miles that has an OTD price of $20.3k?

Hi all! I've been very interested in buying a F30 328i for a few years now and done a lot of research and I think I came across a good deal at a used car dealership in Chicago and I put a deposit on it. I wanted another opinion before pulling the trigger because I think I might be in the twilight phase.

Link to pictures of CarFax, pricing, and packages:
View post on imgur.com

Quick info on the Car: 2016 328i xDrive LCI

Out-The-Door Price: $20.3k

Year/Milage: 39k miles

Damage: 2 accidents which caused damage to front bumper 1 year apart from one another, but no frame damage and air bags didnt

One Lease Owner.

Color: Black Sapphire Metallic/ Black Dakota Leather with Dark Oyster highlight

Packages: Cold weather, Premium package, Driving assistance, Luxury package/Line, Navigation, Side and top view cam xDrive.

Factory Warranty: 12 months or 11k miles.

I haven't actually seen the car in person because I originally went in to the dealership to see another 328i which was sold earlier so me and the salesman were looking at what looked like a dealer exclusive BMW website and he ordered this 328i in front of me then promised to sell it at the same price as the one I came in for after I take a look at after its delivered in a few days. What do you guys think? The price of the car was $18k and after taxes registration and fees it came out to $20.3k. I overpaid on the fees a little because the dealer charged me $180 for document fee and $600 for “prep” which includes shipping from Ohio and “getting it ready” but in my mind its okay for the price of the car compared to whats on the market in the Chicagoland area.

I would really appreciate anyone's help as this it my first time buying my personal car. Im 22 years old recent grad making 70k/year living in the Chicagoland area if that makes a difference.
I'd look closely at repair.

BSM is probably the hardest paint to match correctly.
Appreciate 0