View Single Post
      05-24-2017, 06:00 AM   #2
asif03
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2016 430d Coupe

I'd definitely say punishing family wouldn't do much. Maybe stop some but we have to remember these people are nutcases so most probably wouldn't care? Plus what would the family do? Fair enough if they knew and said nothing as I'd see that as working alongside them to an extent, but if they were innocent and knew nothing, punishing them would do nothing. Imagine if your siblings/parents/relatives did something horrific. What would they achieve by taking you in?

I don't know why they're targeting 'the West' but there must be a reason? They can't be doing it for fun? Are we (the UK, Europe, US) invading their home countries and killing innocent women/children and they're retaliating, or are they genuinely messed up in the head and doing it 'just because'?

I personally don't know too much about what goes on in places like Syria/Palestine or similar but I do come across the odd bit of news regarding innocent kids being bombed/killed. Is this what they're mad at and getting us back for?

Whatever it is those that are higher up need to do something because I'm honestly starting to feel wary/slightly paranoid when out and about in heavily populated areas.

Can't imagine what those who've lost someone in Manchester must be feeling. RIP to those that have lost their lives.
Appreciate 2
Dyl432.50