06-02-2020, 06:13 PM   #5
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGT View Post
Well, since you deleted your first answer and rewrote it, I'd need to reply to this too.

I'm aware of what is happening in the world due to COVID-19, no need to mention that, why? Because my complaint (again) is based on your poor communications and upset attitude (again, I was willing to wait a little more for the product to be shipped but not with that attitude of yours). I did not get upset for you asking me what specs my car had, I actually detailed all the add-ons I had for the B48 that fitted my car FYI, when did I say "why you're asking me this?" I even sent you my VIN number for you to use it with ER.... I really don't get from where do you conclude I was upset for that, I got upset due to your way of answering me like "take it or leave it" and your fresh position of not accepting that you offered a time-frame which you already knew it might not happen.

BTW, I've not had a single delivery problem with the rest of stuff I've been purchasing for my car from other vendors during this COVID crisis, and, when I had a delay from one of them, I got lots of communications and of course a great customer service attitude from them, I didn't have to write them emails and complaining about delays, they took care of the issue, with professional and supportive disposition towards me.

You insist on throwing me that you replied to a follow up email to me on a Sunday to make your case of "good customer service" (which was actually two days later after my ask for status), well if that makes you happy, fine by me. But that does not erase the facts that you offered 48hrs for shipment (which didn't happen), the poor communication you had with me not mentioning that those 48hrs could become a week due to COVID, the zero follow up (until I sent you an email) and at the end that indifferent and upset demeanor to reply, sorry again, but that is not a good standard of customer service, at least not what I've been getting from other vendors who also are not perfect (nothing is) but they do put an effort to put on their client shoes and to fulfill what the client is entitled to ask: good product + good customer service.

Over and out.
I deleted my post before you even responded. Had i known you were responding i would not have deleted the post .

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0