View Single Post
      03-25-2024, 09:01 PM   #20
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

Yep thats pretty much them - I had a design file that I was playing with and I ended up giving it up to a factory in China as they were going to build some carbon ones for me, instead they ghosted me and as I presumed began making them for everyone lol.

I bought a set through a friend as they refused to deal with me having done a runner lol, they don't actually use the finished design though so if you do buy a set through them you'll need drill new holes in both the carbon and bumper to mount them, then you'll need to create some recesses for the existing bumper screws to sit inside of; otherwise you'll have a 4mm gap between the trim and underside of your bumper.

Oh and the resin system they're using sucks, it's super cloudy leaving the carbon with a blue tint. It's impregnated through the fabric too so you can't just sand it off and re-lacquer it.

Doesn't look like they sold many though so I very much doubt they'll correct any of the design / material issues they have - if you really want a set go for them, but you'll need to hack them up to make them fit and the finish was enough for me to bin my set.