Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335xi M-Sport (PWG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmertodd88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloK View Post
The cost is irrelevant.. I've gone above and beyond to properly equip the car to what to my knowledge are the best parts possible, sometimes through trial and error.

I'm asking for advice on next steps to solve this issue. If that's means an upgraded fuel pump or a custom tune that's fine. I'm just trying to get clarification as I have yet to find a solution.

Every vendor, forum member has a different opinion and 8 revisions to my tune has yet to accomplish a smooth running engine past 4,500rpms. I usually get about 6 word response on my tune revision requests when I detail in great description what's going on.

"here try this one -v6".

What I want, is for PTF to step up and help me figure this out. I've already paid for a tune. Do I need to spend $300 to get this resolved? If that's what it takes, fine, but I doesn't sit well with me from a marketing/business model that PTF pitched me. I was an early adopter, my $300 WiFi module didn't work for the first 5 months( why release something that isn't properly supported).

The sun will rise tomorrow but it's very frustrating.

Thanks for the help.
Pete
Yeah I paid 200 for my custom tune through bimmer performance center. They promised around 395 whp and 425wtorque. He took my stock tune and modified it and that was it.
Oh what car? Ewg or pwg? Noticeably better/smoother/more power than ots?