View Single Post
      09-23-2019, 11:37 PM   #232
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steakpizza View Post
I have an IPhone 6 and it does support Ethernet. I think regardless of device you need a certain iOS update for it.
Really? What IOS do you have? If that ethernet UI under settings popped up for you then it must be the IOS version or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue46 View Post
Thought I'd chime in on the connection issues. not sure if this will help anyone. But I'm using a Galaxy S10 with the ethernet settings provided by the instructions with this ethernet to USB C adaptor I got on amazon(Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PX9ZY3C...p_mob_ap_share ) and the ethernet to obd cable I use for bm3(I think from amazon aswell) and thankfully had no connection issues since release. I recently took a nonstop 1.5-2hr to and from drive to philly with a range of driving conditions slow traffic to long runs at highway speed and above and stop and go traffic in RWD mode with no I'll effects that I could feel,see,hear,smell. just the other day I parked in grass on a hill and was able to easily switch back to awd to save the embarrassment of spinning tires and getting stuck or stalling infront of random people .

My car is a 6spd man. 2013 335i Xdrive running BM3 Stage 2 with a catted downpipe, Charge pipe,intercooler, AWE exhaust and AFE intake.

I recently did a 8 hour drive this past sunday and noticed that my gas mileage improved as well.