View Single Post
      02-07-2018, 01:29 PM   #18
S.Bakhai
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 Competition Pack

Hey All,

Sorry been a bit frantic past couple of days.

Thanks for all the support, really appreciated. Just wanted to let you know I picked up the M4 Comp Pack today and have been over the moon all day !

Anyways, back to the 328, appreciate everyone's comments and as I have now taken delivery of the new car, price is now reduced to £16,995 for forum members!

I feel that is a fantastic price for age/mileage/spec and warranty with the car, my point of reference has always been what else is around and yes there is the one at the same price that was highlighted by JD6 but biggest problem is I don't know many/anyone who would want a car with leather but no heated seats and suspect this is why the dealer has dropped it so much.

Once again, after Steces has checked WBAC and confirmed their price, to me it further substantiates my price as WBAC are part of BCA and would mark up car for BCA to auction and in turn for traders/garages to acquire by which point I suspect with associated fees etc. it would be c£14.5k - £16k depending on level of interest at auction. Thereafter, I suspect the retail price would be £18k+ considering warranty to be added and profit margins etc hence believed my pricing was sensible on the whole.

Furthermore, when comparing to other cars on autotrader, this is the cheapest 2014 328i advertised let alone all the spec and BMW warranty with prices for M Sport versions ranging from £17k up to £22k for a 2015 model.

Anyways, hopefully someone does see value in this car and would appreciate it the way I have, if it doesn't sell I may keep it for longer and use it whilst keeping the M4 for the weekend until this does sell as I would much rather sell to a private individual but may take a call for trade buyers at somepoint otherwise.

Also, for your info, I will be starting a new thread regarding my first M car and how it went today from reaching the dealership, paperwork, taking delivery and then going for my first drive !!

Thanks everyone, hope this sells and fingers crossed you like the other thread of my ownership journey.
Appreciate 0