View Single Post
      04-11-2012, 04:42 PM   #27
qiang.han
Rep
Drives: E90 / F30 335i is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASHID007
I remain very confused for the suspension options in Canada.

For Canada:

1. Does the Sport Line come with the passive sport suspension standard? The original ordering guide that is a sticky says nothing about an extra charge for sport suspension. The bmw.ca website says nothing about sport suspension and/or if it's included or if you pay extra.
2. Does the Sport Line have the Adaptive M Suspension on it in Canada standard? Or is it an option at all? I don't see it on the website or any ordering guide for Canada.
3. A more recent ordering guide post on this forum shows a $400 option for 'Sport Suspension' in Canada. What is that? It looks like it applies to all 'lines' of cars. But bmw.ca doesn't have that $400 option. And neither does the original ordering guide that is a sticky on this forum.

Please help. I have ordered a 335i with premium package and was expecting the sport suspension (at least passive) and frankly I was expecting to have the button to switch from eco pro, to comfort, to sport to sport + because I saw (at the time of ordering) no extra $ option for sport suspension, or m-adaptive or otherwise.

Thank you.
I also wonder to know what suspension comes standard on F30 335i in Canada.
Appreciate 0