View Single Post
      10-14-2019, 05:32 PM   #1639
MISY2K
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon671 View Post
Can I ask what the specs are on these ESR wheels and if you have any other pictures of your car with these wheels. I ask because Im looking into ESR wheels and deciding if should go with a safe offset or an aggressive offset and somehow make it fit.... Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISY2K View Post
Quick update guys, I ended up selling the Rohanas for $1100 to someone on the Facebook marketplace. Since then I have purchased a set of ESR SR08s (pictured). I ran them for about 3 weeks until I found a sweet deal on a set of SDC Forgestar F14s and ended up selling the ESRs. I will be picking them up tomorrow if all goes as planned and I will throw some pictures up for those once I get tires in for them.
The wheels were safe to run there was no rubbing or anything with them. As long as you rub 19x9.5 +22 squared you'll be fine. You can search my Instagram @misy2k, I haven't been able to post pictures on the forum lately or else I would've shown the new wheels on here. If you have any more questions you can PM me on Instagram, I'd probably reply faster on there than here.
Appreciate 0