View Single Post
      04-13-2018, 09:13 AM   #238
ceedawg
Major
Rep
Drives: 2k15 335i xdrive MSport 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh_f30 View Post
Did a quick pull after work yesterday to try to get some logs out to Nic on my current map (stage 2, E30). Using the performance meter in OBD Fusion (don't have a Dragy, and I'm on iOS so no Torque Pro), I pulled 0-60 in 4.66.

Probably would've been a couple tenths quicker, but I didn't get a great hook up and had a decent amount of wheel spin through the first couple gears (despite using LC).

Last fill up was 4.6 gals of E85 and the rest 91AKI and I had just over half a tank and probably about 75 lbs of random tools and junk in my car.

And for whatever this is worth (which may not be much), on a separate wot pull, it logged peak calculated engine hp/tq at 387/503. Obviously not figures at the wheels, and who knows how these "calculated PIDs" are actually calculated. So I take it with a grain of salt, but it's something.

Still trying to find time to get on a dyno and to hit up Wednesday Night Drags at Sonoma Raceway for actual ETs, but for now, this is what I've got. I'll be sending logs over to Nic to see if there's any tweaking needed.
Still good 0 to 60 times. If it were an x drive I can say low 4s for sure!