United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Convertible

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSCD View Post
Looks great... I love the plate... I have a BMWCCA one from DelVal too. I had the bumper plugs and agree not the best option. A Nissan Altima destroyed the front of my car... now I have a new bumper and no holes.... not the recommended solution! Removal of the badges and black chrome pipes really clean up the rear. Where are you getting the ceramic coating done? Best of luck... hope to see you at a DelVal meet!

Edit - saw you went to Oakes - that's the 2nd person I have heard using them.... can you pm me the cost?
Sounds like a blessing in disguise for you. ! Did you go with a Euro bumper cover?

I forgot to ask him to remove the badges...I wanted to do that before the ceramic coating. Oh well. When I have the Dinan package installed I may remove the 2 stock badges and install just the Dinan badge. Either way that out of scale and ugly xDrive logo is going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space gray View Post
I too had an M Sport F31 diesel that we returned when the lease expired about a year ago. Really considering getting another one.
Sounds like a good idea :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawlie View Post
Gorgeous car, I really love the F31s. Enjoy it!
Thanks!
I had this... and now have this. Or if the app switches the order!!
Attached Images