04-23-2019, 12:20 AM   #4
alexng72
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F32 435i Black Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
Install went pretty smoothly. I forgot that our cars have alignment pins, and Millway includes those 2 set screws that act as locators when lifting the plates into position. So no issue with getting screws threaded.

The only real task is to swap the swivel bearing over from the bottom of your OEM bushings. See pic for reference. On their video, they easily pull it off the OEM part but I had to pry it off with a screw driver. You also have to determine with top nut works for yours. On my KW V1s, I needed the 12x1.25

Currently have it set to 0.5*ish over the factory setup, so I'm around 1.9* of camber. I did a DIY alignment in the garage and everything drives straight. We'll see how it holds up after I get some milage on the setup.

Hardware:

Before:

After:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
Looking forward to your experience and if NVH increases (and what it's like).
So far there is slightly more NVH. I can feel and hear road imperfections that I didn't notice before. It's not jarring, but noticeable.

No rattling or metallic noises, but I only have all of 10 miles on the plates. We'll see how it's doing after a few months. They also sell replacement bearings, so it's nice to know I could swap them out if (When) it begins making noise in the future. The real question is how often that'll be. If it's every few years, I can deal with that.
That's exactly how I felt when I installed airbags. Now you can feel the mess on I-75 now haha
Appreciate 0