View Single Post
      04-29-2021, 03:10 PM   #32
shoman24v
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i, 2022 Highlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex2670 View Post
So then you answered your own question; if you buy out your lease, you think the dealer is going to then buy it back for more than CarMax will, and then turn around and CPO it and sell it? Again, I think a better deal is to be had from CarMax - especially right now with the prices in the used car market.
But, we don't know if that's the case. It is just an assumption. I feel some cars end up there with issues (say paint or minor accident). A few M Sports I wanted to look at very recently had something on their history report or paint that doesn't match the rest of the car, or a front end that didn't line up. That's why I would say be sure you fully have the car checked. Last year, I almost pulled the trigger on a '15 X3 xDrive35i with really low miles. After my final inspection before signing, I saw it had paintwork. Deal breaker. Got our CPO sDrive28i for the same price, 2 years newer, no issues.
| 2018 BMW 330i | 30k Miles | M-Sport Package | Driving Assistance Plus | Premium Package | Executive Package | Harmon Kardon | Active Blind Spot Detection | PDC | Mineral Grey Metallic/Coral Red Dakota Leather |
| 2022 Toyota Highlander Platinum AWD |
Appreciate 0