View Single Post
      09-15-2020, 11:26 AM   #22
RMMAGA
Private
Rep
Drives: 120i

damn those are some good times, best I got was 12.65 at 110.4mph, out here in southern china my DA is 2200ft, and with a 2.03 60ft that is about best case with RWD

running 26 psi, with my own tune, which I think is the most I am comfortable to run without building the engine

for the run above I turned off the meth, to monitor my turbo efficiency, got 350 deg F out with about 90 deg ambient air, at 26psi that works out to 66%, so still very reasonable, with 90% WGDC, I only have a modified compressor wheel, so i guess your efficiency is lower, but the DA would likely more then make up for that, and the that the inter cooler is really good

on a 0 to 120 run, with meth turned off my IAT only increases by about 8 to 10 degrees, for example on the run about it started at 120 deg and ended at 128 deg F

meth is odd, as it does not appear to gain any power, or gain much in IAT, maybe 4 to 5 deg based on my logs, the inter-cooler looks very good, I can see a little better timing with meth, and i run about e90 in the meth tank, if you can get good fuel like e30 that i am running, i dont think meth will do anything for you, do not bother if you do not have it already
Appreciate 0