United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 AW M340xi

Garage List
2017 BMW X1  [0.00]
2016 BMW M235xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSid
I prefer the Karma due to the dual use of being able to take off the hero and shoot on the stabilizer or any other go pro mounts. If you are shooting for production that carries a lot more utility than have a slightly smaller drone.

Size wise I never even had a real problem with the Phantom 4 since I don't see myself needing a smaller carrying case than the one DJI makes. Everything fits in one backpack... why do I need a drone that would fit in a satchel?
I travel often for work and would love to bring my drone with me to get some shots. However, my Phantom requires me to carry an additional piece of luggage. For a 3 day work trip I am not checking a bag, so the utility of being able to put the Mavic into my backpack along with my laptops, etc is huge.

I've found myself countless times in situations where I'd love to bring the Drone with me, but the size has prohibited me from doing that.

I would liken it to a DSLR vs Mirrorless camera. I loved my DSLR, but sold it to get a nice mirrorless camera because of the size/portability. Best decision I could have made.
Appreciate 0