XK140
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: SEAT Leon Cupra Carbon/GT86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajfoggy View Post
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...01709259633893

£19,950

We are pleased to offer for sale this stunning JCW which has benefitted from over £5,000 of improvements from quality names such as Lohen, KW, Forge, Ultra, Quaife and Remus. Immaculate condition and low mileage, this is a real showpiece car or potential track day weapon. Not your usual 'stock' JCW! Metallic Thunder Grey, 300HP at 5,700rpm and 435Nm at 2,800rpm! Modifications we are aware of are: Quaife limited slip differential, Forge Motorsport intercooler, Forge Motorsport short shift kit, REMUS cat-back exhaust system with de-cat pipe, 10mm wheel spacers, Ultra Racing front strut brace, KW Variant 1 height adjustable coil overs, remap to 300hp, JCW 'Pro' rear diffuser, JCW key fob cover. Aside from the killer exhaust system, our other favourite feature must be the short-shift kit which feels almost race car like (yet still very usable). This car benefits from the balance of MINI's 3 year new car warranty + breakdown assistance which are valid until September 2019 and understandably will cover any failures which are not associated with the modifications. The car's first service is due at 2 years old (December 2017) or in 7,000 miles. Good news, this is free of charge thanks to the 5 year / 50,000 mile MINI TLC pack which covers all routine servicing costs until December 2020! 2 keys and 2 meticulous private owners. We only sell the highest calibre of cars and this JCW is testament to this - fabulous, clean, unmarked condition inside and out. All our cars are HPI clear, owned by us and prepared for sale to exacting standards. Viewings and demonstrations are welcomed, and are available on request in London. We welcome part exchanges and are happy to arrange nationwide delivery and finance (both HP and PCP arranged). We look forward to hearing from you and welcome any queries or questions., Viewings warmly welcomed, but by APPOINTMENT ONLY! Read more about us at wiselysold.com, £19,950
Very nice and no doubt exciting to drive but not sure whether I'd want a modified and out of warranty car.
TBH I think we all have our blind spots with cars and Minis generally have never been on my radar...and just as a type R could be said to have an inappropriate image for a sixty something I tend to feel that the same could be said of a Mini JCW.
I really ought to be going for a test drive in a JCW ( and all the other cars!) but nowadays I find it difficult to get motivated to get that involved with car salesmen.
Appreciate 1
ajfoggy1517.00