View Single Post
      10-17-2022, 02:37 PM   #34
jjjccc
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw f30 335i sedan

feelin rt u mean stop without pullin to one side? i had brembos on an acura once and man it would stop so quick u cud barely press the brakes or it would jerk u to a dead still stop best brakes i ever had. i dunno if the m performance brakes are meant to stop like that even with coding or maybe just the material pads u use.
i feel that way too! i got the bmw part number/ brembo repair kit listed on realoem from(i thought reputable company) in UK and it does say repair kit caliper.. no dust seals inside just the 2 boots for one caliper. i tried arguing with them and they insisted bmw sells this repair kit part number that simply does not work because no dust shields inside of them.i tried to explain that to them , that no pic is shown because theyre inside of them on schematics! i said i cannot use them to rebuild so its not a rebuild repair kit. they acted like it was normal that people just buy this kit get the boots and set them on a shelf to look at the boots with no dust shields inside. and thought that was their good argument. after they admitted it doesnt make since. brembo manual even came with them with bmw sticker on front. i cant find dust shields for these anywhere i can, but they want 40 buks per dust shield. stoptechs/centric wont be in stock anywhere until january!

Last edited by jjjccc; 10-23-2022 at 11:15 PM..
Appreciate 0