View Single Post
      04-02-2015, 04:29 AM   #40
makiko
Private
Rep
Drives: None

Sorry for bringing up such an old thread but I recently got my m-sport 435i (non-dhp) and plan on lowering it. I think your drop is perfect. The height is just right! I have a few questions. Did you ever fix the issue with your front tires rubbing with the 12mm spacer? I really don't want to get my fenders rolled. I'm afraid they might mess up or crack the paint. I really don't trust people with my car. Was wondering if you can fix it by getting a smaller spacer, such as 10mm for the front? Seems like 15-20mm for the rear is perfect with the OEM 19's.

What size tires do you have?

And do you have a difficult driving it being that low? I've driven a lot of dropped cars before. All my previous cars have been lowered to the extreme. But it makes it hard to get around. But with your drop, is it easy to get around, pull in and out of driveways, go over speedbumps, etc?

Being dropped on the H&R Super Sport, does it add a lot of negative camber? I'm concerned about that because I know it will wear out the inner tires excessively if there's a lot of camber. An alignment should be able to get your camber back into factory specs if the drop is mild. So were you able to get your car aligned back to factory specs with those springs?

Who installed your springs and aligned your car? Did BMW do it? and if so, how much did installation run you?

Thanks, your car looks awesome with that drop!
Appreciate 0