View Single Post
      03-20-2016, 11:35 AM   #1103
klaysta
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTEsquire View Post
I am facing this same issue. I qualify for the college grad discount and the loyalty credit, but the client advisor told me that I could only lock the college grad discount if I put a deposit down for build this month. Any thoughts as whether I should be able to lock the loyalty credit or whether I would be able to take advantage of any other credit that may be available once I take delivery?
Loyalty sadly can't be locked, but I locked MF, lease credit and residual. Got the car for under invoice per edmunds. College grad is always available you shouldn't have to worry about locking it. Loyalty is usually available too so I'm not too worried about that. My big thing is lease pull ahead, but the dealer said they would hold my ordered car for a few weeks if I wanted them to as to avoid making multiple payments on my old car and new one. Also just because you lock things now, if the incentives are better once the car gets in you can use those instead. For me I think the rates here in March are probably going to be better though.
Appreciate 0