View Single Post
      09-18-2018, 07:09 PM   #10
Noelified
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F36

Garage List

I believe that post was started by rackjuediger. He got a refund from Top Gear Solutions. I had same issue and got a refund from Extreme Powerhouse. I was told by a VRSF rep that a special gasket to make the current model fit was shipping with current versions while the corrected fitment issue which was a couple weeks away. I really wanted to give them a chance because the new VRSF FMIC design is pretty darn good quality and performs great. And quite honestly they had fitment issues with the original FMIC, said they were correcting them, and in the end they actually did and made it HD too while keeping costs the same....so why not have a little faith they will correct the CP as stated...right?

Anyway I couldn't wait so I order the brushed ER for $80 more. Fitment is spot on and actually tighter than stock. The only complaint is with the auto trans vacuum nipple. I could not get the fitting to "snap" in place like the stock or VRSF CP. And NO, there is no paint buildup on the nipple. I masked every machined surface perfectly, there is no paint where parts mate. Anyway I forced it on till it bottomed out on the nipple flange and keep checking it daily. So far it hasn't popped off. I'm flashing BM3 this week which will increase boost so I'll keep checking. I painted it with high heat enamel because bare aluminum will oxidize.

Here is a link to the fitment video I made of stock CP.

Here is a video of VRSF CP I received in June 2018.

There's practically no movement with the ER pipe. No video but here's pics.
Attached Images

║ VRSF HD FMIC ║ ER DP custom paint ║ AWE cat back Exhaust Suite ║ NGK Plugs ║Bootmod3 Stage 1 93 ║ GFB DV+ ║ BMS 10mm Front ⁞ 12mm Rear Spacers ║ P Style BSM Rear Spoiler ║ Smoked Front Reflectors ║ Madico Onyx 20 Tint ║ LCI Lighted Trim Bezel ║ Opti-Coat Pro+ ║
Appreciate 1
rjd_F301999.50