View Single Post
      10-18-2018, 03:47 PM   #8
F30wasty
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xdrive sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by duercos View Post
I have a slightly used set of Bavsound speakers, underseats and amp. Used in my f36 for about 6 months, then traded in my car towards my new f16 car. All work great with no defects. Please note:
1. Dont mind the picture of a stock central channel speaker, I didn't have a chance to retake the picture, you will get the Bavsound one.
2. As shown on pictures, it will come with 2 extra front speakers. One is absolutely new, the other one is new, but the wire broke off, I guess can be fixed if needed. Bavsound actually sent me 2 speakers instead of one, which has a broken cable due to first time installation issues.
3. I also have a trunk sub, which is a 300W 12" rockford fosgate self powered sealed subwoofer with a full cable/fuse/remote wiring. This Sub really compliments the nice sound stage of the bavsound system. Really sound grate together, especially if you like to listen to hip-hop)) will sell it for a hundred bucks, but local pick up only.

Prices are: $600 for the amp, $420 for the speakers and $420 for the underseat subs. All prices include shipping. $100 off if you buy all.
How much for amp PM me
Appreciate 0