shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi Comino View Post
If I use and connect connected drive with Sasung galaxy I have no chance. I can't se "other apps" and on the phone appears: "There is a problem with your remote services bmw".

Better if I use my iPhone, I saw a big list of "other apps" altough at the beginning I was stuck form this:

and after this this for each app

Then I realized that to let this apps works I need them also on my phone.

Spotify works, laptimer works but the problem is that I cannot find some of them in the apple store (ECO PRO analyzer or Wiki Local for example), So my questions are:
1) Do you know better how to do it?
2) Why the list of all available apps is different from what I saw on the web? Facebook is missing for example, is it maybe no longer available?

Thank you in advance
Android integration sucks. With Android, you likely only show BMW Connected and BMW Calendar. With iPhone you get much more.

The only Apps actually integrated by BMW are BMW Connected, Calendar, and ///m Laptimer. All other Apps are up to 3rd party App Developers to develop, and Apps have come and gone over time.

BMW published an open API long time ago, for all App developers that want their Apps to work with BMW Apps, and the rest is up to each App developer to make BMW plugin / offer integration. If App has BMW Plugin integrated, it runs on phone but allows full control from iDrive.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0