View Single Post
      09-17-2021, 10:53 AM   #8766
AlexAnthony
Okurrr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d / 2021 330i

Exclamation

I just received and installed my Andream unit (I went with the touch screen option vs the box, and I'm glad I did because i had practically ZERO room behind my HU or slack with the cabling, my goodness...) but I've run into a snag - first day and a half, GREAT. Wireless CarPlay with my iPhone XS worked mostly seamlessly (USB worked just fine too but isn't my ideal setup so Wireless FTW) However it didn't connect after I ran to grab lunch, and since then I cannot get my phone to even see the BT or WiFi connection.

Fire up car -> screen loads > tap Wireless CarPlay > screen says no bluetooth devices connected and displays both the BT name and the WiFi credentials -> check for available BT connections on my phone -> nada enchilada. BT/WiFi connections on the screen don't appear on my phone. I 'forgot' the existing connections from my phone and removed the car from General > CarPlay but still no dice. CarPlay works over USB if I connect the phone and do it that way, but it won't let me register or connect for Wireless CarPlay. Any ideas??

Appreciate 0